What is Campanoe Challenge?
Campanoe Challenge (CC) is a nine day, six year progressive canoeing camp for members of Scouts Canada. CC is a family based camp for youth of all ages.
CC is a non-profit organization focused on providing affordable rates and a program designed to promote youths developmental skills as well as camping and canoeing.
CC is a place where you can meet new friends and spend time with old ones.
What does Campanoe Challenge offer?
Canoe instruction, trip preparation, hiking tips, compass, lashing and pioneering skills.
Water fights, Obstackle Course, family BBQ, campfire and Scouts Own
Progressive programs are designed to advance canoeing skills yearly. Participants also experience different geographical areas depending on their program year. For example:
- Frog, Cub, Tenderfeet & 1st Year
- Good Spirit Lake (Base Camp)
- 2nd Year
- Kamsack to Pyotts Point Manitoba
- 3rd & 4th Year
- Churchill River System (Northern Trips)
Please visit the individual program pages for more information on each program!
You will like Campanoe Challenge if you…
- Like the Water
- Like to challenge yourself and accomplish goals
- Like to meet new people or share memories with old friends
- Would like to explore charted territory
- ARE WANTING TO HAVE FUN THIS SUMMER!
Check out our camp brochure for a printer-friendly version of all camp information!